Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Eating Habits

My typical eating habit is not really healthy because i personally do not like vegetables. That green little foods do not attract my attention at all and i really have no appetite for vegetables except for a few of them such as spinach and celery. I know that eating vegetables is crucial and hence, i want to try changing my eating habit. Besides, after i read the Food Rules, i got an idea on what a healthy diet is. From then, i decided to follow several Food Rules which i think that i could adapt for a few days.

The Rules that i will follow are:
1. Avoid food products with the wordoid "lite" or the terms "low-fat" or "no
nfat" in their names.
2. Eat only foods that have been cooked by humans.
3. Don't eat breakfast cereals that change the color of the milk.

4. Stop eating before you're full.
5. "Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dinner like a pauper"
6. Cook
7. Eat like an omnivore



One of the meal that i ate today was cereal. The cereal's
name is KRAVE and it is a cereal with chocolate flavored center. It also contains milk, soy, oat fiber, corn bran, 2% or less of brown sugar syrup, salt, palm oil and wheat ingredients. This cereal does not change the color of the milk and by this, i have obeyed one of the rules. Besides, i also ate this cereal with milk that was not a "low-fat" milk. I had obeyed the first rule too which was to "Avoid food products with the wordoid "lite" or the terms "low-fat" or "nonfat" in their names".

The food Map:
Corn Bran, from China

Milk, from USA

Oat Fiber, from China

Palm Oil, from Indonesia

This week i will try my best to follow all of the rules listed above and to make myself lead a healthier lifestyle. One of my weaknesses is that i cannot cook very well. Hence, i mostly eat frozen food or instant food which are not really healthy. However, from today onwards i will try to cook by myself from fresh ingredients so that i can consume healthier and more nutritious food. This is quite a challenge for me though but i'm sure that i can do my best and change my eating habit slowly but surely. Hopefully, tomorrow i can cook my own food and i will also post more photos of my cooking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment