Monday, March 19, 2012

Final Thoughts and Discoveries From the Experiment

My Thoughts:

Finally, i have done the food experiment for 3 days. I am really satisfied with the result as now i can slowly change my eating habit to a healthier one. Before this food experiment, i rarely eat fruits or vegetables and i also consume too much junk food. I feel that my eating habit before is really unhealthy. However, after experiencing the healthier eating habit, i decide to continue that healthy lifestyle. Food is one of the most important things that we require. Hence, everyone is supposed to eat healthy foods, so that we will not be prone to illnesses and can live longer.

A healthy eating habit is useful for our body and mind. I hope that you will be motivated to change your eating habit after reading my blog. You could make your own "Food Rules" too and slowly try to obey all of them. It will be challenging at first, but i am sure as time goes on, you will be used to following those rules. After following those rules, you will find yourselves becoming fitter each day. I also do feel healthier after i follow those rules from the "Food Rules" and i encourage you all to do this food experiment too.

Future Plans:

Through this food experiment, i realize that eating healthy food is really crucial and will have a positive result on us. Therefore, from this day onwards, i will try to keep on obeying the food rules i mention before and i will also probably add more rules along the way. I believe that i will be healthier in the future and can live life to the fullest. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment